(ec) essential connection magazine: We need your help!







Monday, January 12, 2009

We need your help!

Hey, readers! We're working on a special Mother's Day story for our May 2009 issue. And for it to be all it can be, we need to hear from you! So share some quotes with us about what makes your mom extra-special, why you like her, how you plan to show her you appreciate her, and so forth. Leave your suggestions in the comment section. Who knows? We may use them in the May issue! I can't wait to hear what you have to say!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mom is the strongest person I know. For about the past 6 months, she has been battling breast cancer. I was blessed enough to take a year off of college to stay home and help her, and go to her appointments with her. Through it all, she's inspired me more than anyone can imagine. Her faith is never-failing...it only gets stronger each day. The trust she shows in our God encourages other people to seek Him and His light and love as well. I don't know what I'd do without her...God shines through her in everything she does and I've learned so much from her. I love her SO much! She's the BEST.

January 13, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home