(ec) essential connection magazine: Attention Student Ministers!







Monday, October 6, 2008

Attention Student Ministers!


Yes, we're talking to you.

Here at ec, we want to support you in your ministry. We want to help you better understand the changes that we've made to ec magazine, inform you of upcoming features and devotion topics, and help you see all the ways you could use the magazine to further the reach of your ministry.

In order to do that, we're introducing The Hot Sheet. It's a little newsletter you'll find only here on our blog. We'll be updating it each quarter and hope to help you understand what topics we'll be tackling in future issues and giving you ideas for ways to use ec to support what you're already doing. It's a PDF, so feel free to print it off and read it at your leisure!

So go check it out. It's right over there in the left-hand menu. And be sure to leave some comments. We want to know if you like it! :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger hydra12 said...

Maybe I'm blind, but I can't find the hotsheet link on the left-hand menu. Also, the question of the month is from June.

October 23, 2008 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger (ec) said...

The Hot Sheet link in the left hand menu is on the main page of the blog.It doesn't appear on the permalink for this particular post, which is what you were reading. You can find the main page here and the link on the left-hand side here: http://ecmagazine.blogspot.com/.

I'm unsure what you mean about the Question of the Month, though. It's taken straight from page 4 of the October 2008 issue. The June question was "if you were a superhero, who would you be?" Please let me know what you saw so we can fix the problem! Thanks!
-mandy

October 24, 2008 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger hydra12 said...

OK, thanks for that. The post said "So go check it out. It's right over there in the left-hand menu. ", so I figured it would just be on the left hand menu. I didn't realize that the front page had different stuff. I subscribe to your blog from my google homepage, so I never actually visit the main page.

I also got the question of the month from the link on the left. I know it's in the magazine, but the link on the left is for the question from June. That's why I was confused.

BTW, I love the magazine, and so does my youth group. Keep up the good work!

October 24, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home