(ec) essential connection magazine: Photo Contest HONORABLE MENTION: Katleyn Bailey







Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Photo Contest HONORABLE MENTION: Katleyn Bailey

Katelyn's submission: 

Info on the photographer: 
Name: Katelyn Bailey
Age: 14
Grade in school: Freshman/ 9th Grade
Hometown: Vienna, IL

Why you like photography: I love nature photography because, mainly, it's so beautiful! But I also love photography because pictures can sometimes say things that words can't begin to explain. It's not always just a hobby; it can be a way of expressing yourself and worshipping God's creations as the same time.

Why you took this picture and how it fits with the theme of our contest: Well, after I read about the contest, I had been taking a lot of nature photography shots along with the ones I already had and then when the deadline for the contest got close, I had to decide which one was my favorite and I decided on this one just because I loved how the picture looked; especially how the sunlight turned out looking in the picture.

Favorite verse of Scripture: There's so many great verses! But my favorite one would probably be Ecclesiastes 3:1-8; It's my favorite because it tells that there's a time for everything.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home