(ec) essential connection magazine: Welcome to 2008!







Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Welcome to 2008!

“If I had to do my life over, I would change every single thing I have done.” —Ray Davies, solo artist and former lead singer of the British band the Kinks.

That quote from Ray Davies has been haunting me ever since I read it a few days before Christmas. As we begin a new year, the regret that is so evident in his words still calls out to me. If he had it all to do over, Davies says that he'd change everything. Is that the way you would describe your life in 2007?

I hope not. Put the past behind you. 2007 is over; 2008 is a clean slate. Ec's challenge to you this month is to live without regret, 100 percent for God. And this month's issue is all about our perfect God and this imperfect world. Focus on Him this year and learn the intricacies of His character.

Welcome to 2008. No regrets!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sad quote. And thank God for grace and new beginnings!

Happy New Year!

January 2, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home