(ec) essential connection magazine: I heart November







Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I heart November

October is great. It's my birthday month, candy corn hits the stores, and fall starts to make its appearance. But November. November is when fall hits full force here in Nashville. The trees change colors, the leaves start to fall, and cooler temps sneak in, meaning I can light a fire in the fireplace and curl up in the chair with a blanket. I love fall. It's my favorite. And I'm so happy that it finally seems to be here—and that I get to share it with you!

With fall also comes the November issue of ec. We can't wait to hear what you think about it. Be sure to check out the lead article on spiritual markers (your faith isn't a one-time event; it's a journey). And if you need advice on how to get through the holidays with a little grace, be sure to the read the Thanksgiving Survival Guide on page 53. This month's ec is full of info you can use, some random info that might come in handy someday, and devotions that will help you to dig into God's Word and read it for yourself.

While you're here, please answer the question of the month. It's right over there, on the left-hand menu. We'll put the coffee poll up later this week. . . .so come back then to answer!

(And honor a veteran today. They deserve it!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home