(ec) essential connection magazine: It's the last week of January. . .







Monday, January 26, 2009

It's the last week of January. . .

which means you only have a few more days left to answer our January 2009 Question of the Month. And since you're responses have been, well, almost non-existent, we thought we'd give you one last big chance to tell us what you think. Your answer could very well be printed on page 4 of an upcoming issue of ec! Include your first name and where you live when you answer (which you can do right in the comments section of this post)! Here's the question:
What do you plan to do after high school?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Dorris Girls said...

I am still praying about this one... I will for sure get some college degree, but as far as where to go and what to do I am still praying about. I don't want to go far , because I still want to come home alot and stay under Daddy's protection. Living in the country (an hour away from any college) sure makes this a tough decision.

Grace Anna D.
Mississippi

January 27, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go to a community college to get my general course out of the way and then proceed to a University to get my degree in Elementary Education. Of course, this is what i think i want to do but it is really God's plan so i won't really know until it happens.

Brandi
Alabama

January 21, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home