(ec) essential connection magazine: The Name Game Poll







Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Name Game Poll

As promised on page 38 of this month's issue of ec, we have a poll for you!

Hate it or love it, you're stuck with your name. Or are you?
Did your parents momentarily lose their minds when they named you? Would you ever change your name?

A. Yes, I'd change it. I already have a name picked out!
B. I like my name. I wouldn't change it ever!
C. I'm not sure. My name is OK, I guess.

Please leave your response in a comment. And have a GREAT day!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

b.) I like my name, and I wouldn't change it! (Maybe because I'm named for my grandmother and great-grandmother, and they're both amazing women.)

February 5, 2009 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger The Dorris Girls said...

b. I like my name (Grace Anna). Anna is a family name and with out Christ's grace I'd be a sad site.

February 8, 2009 at 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c. i'm not sure. my name is ok, i guess.(jennifer lynne)(or jenny) i might because of all the forest gump jokes, but i think it's cute and it fits me. i wouldn't know what to change it to.

February 15, 2009 at 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c.I'm not sure. My name is Ok, i guess. (carolina) maybe i would change it with a nickname, but i would probably never legally change it because my parents named me that for a reason. Plus, I would have NO IDEA what name i would replace it with and i might miss my old name at one point or another. ;)

February 21, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home