(ec) essential connection magazine: Just for the girls: Modesty Quiz







Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just for the girls: Modesty Quiz

Looking for the quiz we mentioned in "Extreme Modesty Makeover" on page 57 of the July ec?
Well, ladies, here you go!

Quiz 1: My biggest fashion inspiration is:
A. Lindsay Lohan
B. Miley Cyrus
C. Jessica Alba
D. Vanessa Hudgens

Quiz 2: The world’s worst fashion trend is:
A. Capri pants
B. Blue jean shirts
C. Stilettos
D. Stonewashed jeans
E. The mullet

Quiz 3: I feel most confident when I wear:
A. A cute dress
B. Sweatpants and a T-shirt
C. Brightly colored layers
D. Fun shoes

Quiz 4: When I’m around a group of guys, I usually:
A. Want at least one of them to be noticing me
B. Get really shy and don’t talk much
C. Talk and laugh loudly
D. Try to be myself

Quiz 5: The following description best describes how I feel about myself:
A. Usually confident about who I am in Christ
B. Sometimes insecure. I’d change one or two things.
C. Pretty bad. I don’t really like myself.
D. As long as I have a boyfriend, I’m great.

What do your answers say about you? Well, that's for you to discover. Tell us your thoughts in the comments section. What we want you to understand is that your worth isn't built on what you wear, how you look, or if guys pay attention to you. You have worth because you are God's. Period. Let that truth color everything you do and every decision you make—including what to wear!

© 2009 LifeWay Christian Resources
Jennifer McCaman, "Extreme Modesty Makeover," ec magazine, July 2009, LifeWay Christian Resources: Nashville, 2009, pp. 56-57.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Katy:) said...

I just took the test. I thought it was awesome! My answers were really good.
Today my Sunday School teacher passed "The Aug. 2009" issue of "EC magazine" I thought it was cool that I could send you comments and e-mails.
Hope that you have a great year!

August 9, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home